CTEP - Guidelines for Exhibition Proposal
- The organizer of national/international conferences, seminars etc having exhibition as part of this event can submit proposals seeking DBT's pavilion/stall as part of the event.
- You can upload a pdf file of maximum size of 2 MB.
- "In principle approval" or rejection will be communicated via CTEP website after consideration in the ECPPB meeting.
- Final decision about the approval and financial consideration amount shall be communicated 30 days prior to the event after the approval of competent authority.
- "In principle approval", in no case be taken as guarantee of funding full or part amount mentioned in the "in principle approval". DBT will, in no case will be responsible for any expenditure made by the proposer on the basis of "in principle approval". It is reiterated that DBT will be responsible for release of any amount only after approval of the Competent Authority subject to the fulfillment of other guidelines of the scheme.
- More than two applications from the same Organisation may not be entertained in the same period. The final discretion on the same would be taken by the Committee based on the quality of the proposals.
- Claims should be submitted with complete documents within 3 months (90 days) from the completion of the event. Any claim received beyond this period will not be considered for payment.
- Videos of the Exhibition from the entry, especially covering the DBT stall should be submitted to DBT.
The bill along with documentary evidence/photographs/videos of DBT Stall in the exhibition may be sent to:Anita Sharma (MANAGER)
DBT-CTEP Management Cell
Biotech Consortium India Limited
5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan | 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg
New Delhi - 110 002 | India
Tel.: 91-11-2321 9064-67 | Fax: 91-11-2321 9063
- Duly verified Bank details of your organisation (Name as per bank records, bank name, branch name and address, account no, nature of account, IFSC code and MICR Code) may please be attached while submitting the documents.
- Reimbursement will be made as per DBT-CTEP norms.