CTEP - Guidelines for Conference Proposal
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
An approval letter from the Head of the Organization/Institute or HoD on
the organization letter head (with seal). The letter should have the
- Name of the Applicant
- Title of the event
In case of International Conference, copies of the following should be enclosed:
Note: Guidelines to be followed for holding of Conferences/Workshops/Seminars, etc. (Domestic and International) Read More
- Approval of Administrative Ministry
- Clearance of Ministry of External Affairs
- Clearance of Ministry of Home Affairs
- In case of grant-in-aid received from the DBT for the Seminars during last 3 years, the copies of all UCs and Statement of Total Income from all the sources & Expenditure for these seminars should be sent to DBT-CTEP Cell and any unspent balance (if any) lying with the Organising Institution as per Statement of Total Income from all the sources & Expenditure may please be refunded immediately with the interest earned through Demand Draft/ Cheque drawn in favor of "Biotech Consortium India Limited-CTEP" and sent to DBT-CTEP Cell, C/o BCIL 5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan | 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg New Delhi - 110002 India.
- An approval letter from the Head of the Organization/Institute or HoD on the organization letter head (with seal). The letter should have the following details
- The organizers of Conference, Seminar, Symposia, Workshop should have in house expertise in the subject field of the event proposed otherwise the application will not be considered.
- Wherever an Institute/University/Organisation and a Registered Society/ Association are jointly organizing a seminar, the responsibility of furnishing the Utilization Certificate and Statement of Total Income & Expenditure will lie with both.
- In case grants-in-aid is granted and there are overall profits/ savings as per the statement of total income from all the sources & expenditure of the Seminar etc., the grants-in-aid sanctioned would be treated as loan and Organising Institute would be required to refund the same to the extent of savings. For other terms and condition of the grants-in-aid from DBT, refer condition for DBT grant.
- To download UC and SE format refer UC/SE Format Duly verified Bank details of your organisation (Name as per bank records, bank name, branch name and address, account no, nature of account, IFSC code and MICR Code) may please be sent along with UC/SE.
- Guideline for getting clearances from Ministry of Home Affairs and Ministry of External Affairs for holding international conferences/seminar/workshop etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions relating to international conference
- Order from Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance regarding holding of conference/seminar/exhibition etc.
- Order for clearance from external affairs wrt travel to certain countries.
- The grant/reimbursement of expenses will be made after successful completion of the event and submission of all requisite documents. The amount would be released at the earliest subject to availability of funds.
- You can upload a pdf file of maximum size of 2 MB.
- Claims should be submitted within 3 months. Any claim received beyond this period will not be considered for payment
- Registration fee that may be charged by the organizers should be mentioned, if no registration is charged, it should also be indicated
- Acceptance/Confirmation letters from both national and international speakers should be attached
- Designation and affiliations of speakers must be provided
Note: The UC & SE to be sent after an event may be addressed to:
Anita Sharma (MANAGER)
DBT-CTEP Management Cell
Biotech Consortium India Limited
5th Floor, Anuvrat Bhawan | 210, Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Marg
New Delhi - 110 002 | India
Tel.: 91-11-2321 9064-67 | Fax: 91-11-2321 9063